The NSERC CREATE Neuroengineering training program seeks trainees at the undergraduate, graduate and post-doctoral levels. Canadian citizens, Permanent Residents of Canada, and International students are all eligible to apply.
The deadline for undergraduate summer fellowships is February 15, 2013. Please email a letter of interest, a curriculum vitae (2 pages maximum), and a copy of your most recent transcripts to the NSERC-CREATE Neuroengineering Training Program Coordinator.
Motivated individuals with a strong interest in neuroengineering research at the graduate level are encouraged to Contact a Program Mentor. Further information on admissions can be found on the websites of affiliated Departments:
- Department of Biomedical Engineering, McGill University
- Department of Chemistry, McGill University
- Department of Neurology & Neurosurgery, McGill University
- Department of Physics, McGill University
- Département d’ophtalmologie, Université de Montréal
- Institut de recherches cliniques de Montréal (IRCM)
For inquiries concerning postdoctoral positions, please contact the NSERC-CREATE Neuroengineering Training Program Coordinator.